Blackbird Owners Weekend

General Biker Banter

Moderators: al, Administrator

Russ
Tube steak
Current Ride: Honda Blackbird (1998) and now a 2015 Tracer 900 and very nice it is too!

Blackbird Owners Weekend

Post by Russ »

Thought I'd pop this on here as well as the usual Blackbird Forums and FB Pages because I know there are a lot of BB's around this area.

Its really to let you know about the McBASH we will be holding later in the year, so its an opportunity to meet like minded bikers on the same bike. The guys booked already this year are from all over the UK and Ireland.

We had been basing ourselves in Fyvie for a long time so really didn't push it on here becasue you lot already know the area but we're moving up North this year ! So this years McBASH will be based at Conon Bridge Hotel over the weekend of 1st - 4th September.

There are 12 rooms but if we need more there are a couple of B&B next door that they will be able to use and anyone staying there is on the same deal, so all meals in the Hotel.

Got as great deal of £48 for B&B and evening meal and there will be some sort of entertainment laid on the Saturday night.

We have already booked all the rooms to make sure we have exclusive use but there are still some available so if you'd like to join us just let me know.

There are more details on our Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/656046541203850/
but like I say PM me here or on FB if you need more info.

Be good to see some locals !!

:freebird
Russ
Tube steak
Current Ride: Honda Blackbird (1998) and now a 2015 Tracer 900 and very nice it is too!

Re: Blackbird Owners Weekend

Post by Russ »

Things are taking shape now, still room for any Blackbird (or any bike!) to join in. We have the hotel to ourselves and there will be 'entertainment' set up in the event but the main gist is to meet other bikers, Blackbird owners or not, and have a could of good days on the bikes.

Like I said before, be good to see some locals, we already have a couple who live near the hotel but the more the merrier !

:log