SUPERMOTO AT BOYNDIE

coullstar
Bull Sh!tter

Post by coullstar »

That was No.2 and he didnt exactly have anywhere to go :oops . He's bloody fast. Apparantely some british championship guys there today.
fazermal
Always ahead of Trouble
Current Ride: KTM Tangerine Twin
Yamaha XT 660 X (recovered by the Dohnut munchers)

Post by fazermal »

Entertaining day out :2up nice bimble home, Big Kneed Al (master of the emergency stop & "stand up" comedian) like the storm trooper helmet ;) Coullstar check your hotmail e mail for photos
Coddy
Chavtastic!
Current Ride: 2011 Ecosse Arr Waan SP Special.
Location: I did see the speed limit officer, i just didn't see you....

Post by Coddy »

Was up to see my mate WILLPAC (Husky #100) on his putt putt :P . He was saying there was more bikes there than he as expecting.

Mmmm, thought it looked good crack. Once the gixer6 eventually sells, tempting for a KTM or something. :2up
_murd
Direct Access

Post by _murd »

Coddy,

I have just the bike for you for sale in the for sale section funnily enough!!! :2up

Coddy wrote:Was up to see my mate WILLPAC (Husky #100) on his putt putt :P . He was saying there was more bikes there than he as expecting.

Mmmm, thought it looked good crack. Once the gixer6 eventually sells, tempting for a KTM or something. :2up
Coddy
Chavtastic!
Current Ride: 2011 Ecosse Arr Waan SP Special.
Location: I did see the speed limit officer, i just didn't see you....

Post by Coddy »

_murd wrote:Coddy,

I have just the bike for you for sale in the for sale section funnily enough!!! :2up

Coddy wrote:Was up to see my mate WILLPAC (Husky #100) on his putt putt :P . He was saying there was more bikes there than he as expecting.

Stick up a couple of pictures of it then. Need to shift the GSXR600 K6 in the for sale section first.
_murd
Direct Access

Post by _murd »

No probs, I will try and get some pics before the end of the week.
al
Mass Debater
Current Ride: Space Hopper

Re:

Post by al »

Big Kneed Al (master of the emergency stop & "stand up" comedian) wrote:Got to the track a bit late at 9:30. The bikes were being out through scutinering. First impression was that it looked pretty hard core with dedicated race bikes shod with cut slicks. Pit area was full of vans with tyre warmers etc.

Decided that I would be well out of my depth so decided just to spectate. :oops

Couldn't of asked for a nicer day weather wise. God some good footage of Coullstar i(if you can see past the wobbly hand). Need to work out how to get it uploaded somewhere.

Had a great run back with XLJohn, Mal, & Trouble. :2up

Big Kneed Al (master of the emergency stop & "stand up" comedian) ( Super Nanny ).
Finally got my camcorder connected to my computer and downloaded some of the video -

Big Kneed Al (master of the emergency stop & "stand up" comedian).