Kenny mcshane ?

Best tyres, Suspension setup, Accessories...
splattercash
Direct Access
Current Ride: Ducati 1098s

Kenny mcshane ?

Post by splattercash »

Does anyone know if this lad is still in the area I've just bought a Ducati was delivered this morning 5 miles down the road the slipper clutch has shat itself. Trying to get it done local before I make the trip down to Glasgow
al
Mass Debater
Current Ride: Space Hopper

Re: Kenny mcshane ?

Post by al »

splattercash wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 4:48 pm Does anyone know if this lad is still in the area I've just bought a Ducati was delivered this morning 5 miles down the road the slipper clutch has shat itself. Trying to get it done local before I make the trip down to Glasgow
I don't know where Kenny has ended up. When you say it has shat itself what do you mean?

From what I remember the 1098 has a dry clutch so if it doesn't already have an open cover on it you should be able to open it up and take a look.
splattercash
Direct Access

Post by splattercash »

It has the open cover so we took out the plates cleaned then up and the housing. Put it back together and was still having the same problems on the way home from the test run it totally failed smoking, fragments of the clutch plate lugs falling out of the housing
splattercash
Direct Access

Post by splattercash »

Is there someone at black dog that's involved with Ducati's it was mentioned when I was on the phone to shirlaws
al
Mass Debater
Current Ride: Space Hopper

Post by al »

I've not heard about that.