NERVs Chipper run…Thursday 25th August, followed by NERVs meeting, open to all

What going on?
Dave
Enjoys a nice shaft!
Current Ride: Big sensible pretty bikes with big smooth tyres,
Small bikes with small lumpy tyres and a truck with HUGE lumpy tyres !

Post by Dave »

First: at 19:00hrs this evening there is a meeting at the White Horse Hotel in Balmedie.
This is open to all that has an interest in NERVs, whether you have "signed up" or not.

What is "NERVs" ?
Have a look here: http://www.aberdeenbikers.co.uk/phpBB3/ ... 80&t=25679

Now for the run: Thursday 25th August, depart BP filling station Westhill/Elrick at 16:30hrs

Need food before the meeting: the destination for the run is Balmedie chip shop for 18:30hrs (or a wee bit before).

The weather is looking good. If it is wet on the night, then tough, maybe head for the White Horse Hotel a bit earlier for a sit down meal/snack.

Route between start and food points: to be decided at the BP filling station Westhill/Elrick at 16:29hrs
I have an idea of a route, which can be extended/shortened to get us to Balmedie at an appropriate time (I can hear you all laughing at my navigational history !!)

Those that want “chips” but can’t make the starting point…shout up and we can try to evolve the route to meet you wherever/whenever.
Why only “try”...well it may be a bit tricky meeting someone in Stonehaven at 17:15hrs, then someone in Ellon at 17:20hrs to get to Balmedie for 18:30hrs.
Dave
Enjoys a nice shaft!
Current Ride: Big sensible pretty bikes with big smooth tyres,
Small bikes with small lumpy tyres and a truck with HUGE lumpy tyres !

Re: NERVs Chipper run…Thursday 25th August, followed by NERVs meeting, open to all

Post by Dave »

It's good to see bikers getting together for a good cause...but it is better to post pictures of the bikes not the bikers .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.