active topics

Post by topgun »

can you help please as not being able to veiw the active topics anymore :(
Zathos
Mr Magpie
Current Ride: Aprilia Tuono Factory R

Re: active topics

Post by Zathos »

This is a fault following the last forum software update.

Admin is working to restore normal service
topgun
Just Passed
Current Ride: repaired suzuki 650 bandit with new boots

Post by topgun »

:2up
panman
Direct Access

Re:£100 parking tickets.

Post by panman »

Over the years most traffic Wardens are OK. You get the odd one who gets excited with the power of the uniform.
Like a new guy at the Airport, aged about 62 and new to being a warden. Half a mile from the terminus
he fell flat on his face, picked himself up and retrieved his cap,etc. I'd already stopped my car and had done a U turn.So I waited for the warden to walk up to me--I was going to see if he was OK.

He stopped me moving off by holding on to the open window and gave me a ticket for the 10 minutes that it took him to complete his admin. I phoned to complain but waste of time. Can't believe that I was the only guy complaining. Wish I'd the courage to go to court. Nobody would have believed me anyway.Suppose it was easier to pay. Rather than have a day off work. It's bullying tactics that say pay up or else the fine is doubled.
So if we continue to have liars working for the police dept. we are going to have a tough time with this £100 looming up.
I experienced a liar female warden at Peterhead--she's retired fortunately. Nasty bitch. I complained again and I was told to go to court if I wasn't happy.
Stew
Just Passed
Current Ride: '10 Z1000

Post by Stew »

If the fault isn't fixed then have a look at switching the 'view active topics' on manually. They all defaulted to off with the recent PHP mandatory upgrade. If it's not that then I'll just shut up! :log
al
Mass Debater
Current Ride: Space Hopper

Post by al »

Stew wrote:If the fault isn't fixed then have a look at switching the 'view active topics' on manually. They all defaulted to off with the recent PHP mandatory upgrade. If it's not that then I'll just shut up! :log
I finally got round to updating all the topics in the database to that this feature now works.

Big Kneed Al (master of the emergency stop & "stand up" comedian).