latest bullshit from stoner

Give us your views on the world of Moto GP
phatkat
Baw Bag

Re: latest bullshit from stoner

Post by phatkat »

kamikazee wrote: your wife wil only kid you into thinking you are right when she is wanting some cash for shopping :2up
Wrong for a couple of reasons...

1/ My wife earns more than me... :worthy

2/ I do the shopping.. :angel
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

kamikazee wrote:
phatkat wrote:
kamikazee wrote:pm your comment to me if you like phatkat as i dont paste it up and put my hand up shouting "please sir!!!! sir!!!! kamikazee hasnt got his schooltie on today" :biggrin2
I wouldnt waste my time, debate is pointless with you as you have proven time and again....you know it all and you regard your opinions as cast iron fact..

But worse, you talk to anyone with an alternative opinion like they just sailed up the Dee in a banana boat.

I'm off to fight with the wife, at least she lets me think i'm right once in a while... :roll
your wife wil only kid you into thinking you are right when she is wanting some cash for shopping :2up
phatkat heres an idea dude :log just agree with everything i say then that way it will be cool :log
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

phatkat wrote:
kamikazee wrote: your wife wil only kid you into thinking you are right when she is wanting some cash for shopping :2up
Wrong for a couple of reasons...

1/ My wife earns more than me... :worthy

2/ I do the shopping.. :angel
hot botty. bloody hell phatkat you should get her in her place man :log
phatkat
Baw Bag

Post by phatkat »

kamikazee wrote: hot botty. bloody hell phatkat you should get her in her place man :log
She is....right next to me for over 30yrs... :2up