Donington 1-2-5

Give us your views on the world of Moto GP
Coddy
Chavtastic!
Current Ride: 2011 Ecosse Arr Waan SP Special.
Location: I did see the speed limit officer, i just didn't see you....

Donington 1-2-5

Post by Coddy »

Well done to Scott Redding :2up .
Performed brilliantly winning the 1-2-5 race. Took some of the limelight away from the underperfroming Bradley Smith.

James Toseland, it had to happen, with that stupid leathers :nono .
steve
Tank Slapper
Current Ride: Hmmm I wonder

Re: Donington 1-2-5

Post by steve »

in my opinion smith is turning into a prima donna whereas scott reading is doin all his talkin on the track , very well done to him for his first win today , hopefully the first of many eh , he has achieved his first win in the 125 class quicker than mr Rossi did so good on him , top work fella :2up :freebird
Gazza
I don't believe it!
Current Ride: KTM 690 Duke

Post by Gazza »

Superb stuff. :2up

The first ever British GP winner at Donington Park and the youngest racewinner in Grand Prix history.
coullstar
Bull Sh!tter

Post by coullstar »

and I was there to witness it!!!! :worthy He rode brilliantly and I think the comments about Bradley are a tad harsh.

One thing I will say is that Stoner was amazing all weekend. You could easily tell he was going to win this weekend. I was never really a fan before but Ive got a hell of a lot of respect for him now. :2up

The good old british public showed thier loving ignorance again on Sunday by flooding onto the track whilst the guys were still racing coming out the old hairpin, its amazing that no one was injured never mind killed oh plus they boo'd and did the wnaker sign to Stoner purely because he beat Rossi. :nono Some folk in the UK need to be taken out.
dedpidgin2
Tidybeard
Current Ride: Honda Crosstourer Highlander DCT

Post by dedpidgin2 »

coullstar wrote:plus they boo'd and did the wnaker sign to Stoner purely because he beat Rossi. :nono Some folk in the UK need to be taken out.
That really is pathetic, agreed. :nono You may not like a particular sports person but that's just plain ignorant. The gene pool needs a little chlorine! ;)
al
Mass Debater
Current Ride: Space Hopper

Post by al »

dedpidgin2 wrote:
coullstar wrote:plus they boo'd and did the wnaker sign to Stoner purely because he beat Rossi. :nono Some folk in the UK need to be taken out.
That really is pathetic, agreed. :nono You may not like a particular sports person but that's just plain ignorant. The gene pool needs a little chlorine! ;)
:stupid
boydie
Direct Access
Current Ride: Triumph Sprint STD 1050 and Hayabusa

Post by boydie »

Was there myself. Great Weekend.
As for Toseland, I think he was a great sport, after crashing on first corner, causing damage to his bike on right hand side (no foot peg or brake lever) he managed to pick up the bike and complete the race, all be it last, but showed he was a good sport, and did not want to let his home crowd down. Crowd felt the same way as the they gave him a standing ovation at the end.

As for the public invading the track, from where I was standing, the race had finished, and the crowd were just excited in watching a great days racing. No harm done.
coullstar
Bull Sh!tter

Post by coullstar »

boydie wrote:Was there myself. Great Weekend.
As for Toseland, I think he was a great sport, after crashing on first corner, causing damage to his bike on right hand side (no foot peg or brake lever) he managed to pick up the bike and complete the race, all be it last, but showed he was a good sport, and did not want to let his home crowd down. Crowd felt the same way as the they gave him a standing ovation at the end.

As for the public invading the track, from where I was standing, the race had finished, and the crowd were just excited in watching a great days racing. No harm done.
As soon as Rossi etc had passed they invaded the track where I was (old Hairpin). Half the field were still to come through at 130mph+ with people standing at the side of the track, f ucking t ossers in my opinion. On the slow down lap they almost knocked the guy Spies and one other of thier bikes. Its things like that will stop the GP from coming back.