TT 2012

Forum from the scary world or road racing!
garymitch
Mr Angry

Re: TT 2012

Post by garymitch »

iv only got 2 shifts to go ;) :2up
baldy
Nocturnal Arse Blower
Current Ride: Ducati Panigale 1199

Post by baldy »

garymitch wrote:iv only got 2 shifts to go ;) :2up
:( Still 3 days work for me ........ Looks like Bushys is going up now :cheers :freebird
garymitch
Mr Angry

Post by garymitch »

baldy wrote:
garymitch wrote:iv only got 2 shifts to go ;) :2up
:( Still 3 days work for me ........ Looks like Bushys is going up now :cheers :freebird
cool :2up
Newbus
Chopper
Current Ride: Triumph Triple

Post by Newbus »

Have a great trip Guys and wave for the cameras as will have it recorded . :2up
Akrapovic
ZZR1400.....Just like a Golf
Current Ride: ZX10R and MT-10.
Location: Either grafting, down the pub, being a hermit or at a track-day.

Post by Akrapovic »

Have fun folks. :2up
CBRXX
Tank Slapper
Current Ride: decisions decisions

Post by CBRXX »

Had I engaged Brain earlier in the year I would have realised I'm being forced to take a long weekend for some auld cows anniversary anyway and could have put it to good use :bang

Havce a good craic lads :2up
steve
Tank Slapper
Current Ride: Hmmm I wonder

Post by steve »

Well we had a great run down to lancaster today , bit drizzly from stoney to Dundee then a bit drier to Edinburgh then bone dry after that , had fun on the A7 down thru Hawick etc , few beers an some grub at the hotel in Lancaster , early start tomorrow to get the Manannan over to the island , crap forecast for tomorrow so we will prob jus go for a beer or 5 :boozer
Newbus
Chopper

Post by Newbus »

steve wrote:Well we had a great run down to lancaster today , bit drizzly from stoney to Dundee then a bit drier to Edinburgh then bone dry after that , had fun on the A7 down thru Hawick etc , few beers an some grub at the hotel in Lancaster , early start tomorrow to get the Manannan over to the island , crap forecast for tomorrow so we will prob jus go for a beer or 5 :boozer
:boozer :boozer Have one or two for us as well .
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

Thanks mate , we will raise our plastic tumblers to you pair and to all our TT buddies who Isn't making it over this year :boozer

Well we woke to wet conditions this mornin but none of us care cos we are now on the ferry waiting to depart from Heysham , looks like we will just be heading to the pub when we get to the island as we don't think there will be a practice session tonight , :cheers
aisgsimon
Knee Flapper
Current Ride: '88 VFR 750FJ

Post by aisgsimon »

Im going to have to settle with you tube footage of the practice sessions. But one day!

The sidecars look mad!
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

Well we are out celebrating John McGuinness's 19th TT win :worthy :boozer
baldy
Nocturnal Arse Blower
Current Ride: Ducati Panigale 1199

Post by baldy »

Another TT over for us which was dry ,wet ,dry ,wet :??? We still had a great laugh and watched some fantastic racing :worthy The senior race on Friday was cancelled till Saturday and then altogether due to wet roads which is the first time ever in the history of the races :( .

Ferries booked again for next year so roll on TT 2013 :cheers
KScaglia
Just Passed
Current Ride: Kawasaki ER6F
CBR600rr

Post by KScaglia »

My first TT experience and only one word for it........EPIC! and that goes for everything....the racing, the racers(talented doesn't begin to describe these guys), the course, the atmosphere around the paddock, my first run over the mountain, and best of all....spending time with like minded friends + 45,000 other bikers. A definite date in my calendar for next year. :freebird :2up
KScaglia
Just Passed
Current Ride: Kawasaki ER6F
CBR600rr

Post by KScaglia »

KScaglia wrote:My first TT experience and only one word for it........EPIC! and that goes for everything....the racing, the racers(talented doesn't begin to describe these guys), the course, the atmosphere around the paddock, my first run over the mountain, and best of all....spending time with like minded friends + 45,000 other bikers. A definite date in my calendar for next year. :freebird :2up
Oh, how could I forget, also having my pic taken with Ryan Farquhar, the King of Supertwins :P
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

KScaglia wrote:
KScaglia wrote:My first TT experience and only one word for it........EPIC! and that goes for everything....the racing, the racers(talented doesn't begin to describe these guys), the course, the atmosphere around the paddock, my first run over the mountain, and best of all....spending time with like minded friends + 45,000 other bikers. A definite date in my calendar for next year. :freebird :2up
Oh, how could I forget, also having my pic taken with Ryan Farquhar, the King of Supertwins :P

TT groupee pics will be appearing on fb soon , mostly of Ian an Gary then you an dawn an the one of me an 19 times TT champion John McPint :worthy
Akrapovic
ZZR1400.....Just like a Golf
Current Ride: ZX10R and MT-10.
Location: Either grafting, down the pub, being a hermit or at a track-day.

Post by Akrapovic »

Sounds like you guys had a great time. :2up
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

Akrapovic wrote:Sounds like you guys had a great time. :2up

Yeah we sure did dude , plenty laughs an great fun on the bikes , good grub an some rehydrating too , oh an the on track entertainment from the worlds best road racers was as awesome as it always has been in the past , all 12 of us had a great time , it was just a pity some of our TT regulars weren't with us too (you all know who you are) , the weather wasn't the best but you just have to accept that over there sometimes
Newbus
Chopper

Post by Newbus »

:P
steve wrote:
Akrapovic wrote:Sounds like you guys had a great time. :2up

Yeah we sure did dude , plenty laughs an great fun on the bikes , good grub an some rehydrating too , oh an the on track entertainment from the worlds best road racers was as awesome as it always has been in the past , all 12 of us had a great time , it was just a pity some of our TT regulars weren't with us too (you all know who you are) , the weather wasn't the best but you just have to accept that over there sometimes
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »