Marquez in San marino

Give us your views on the world of Moto GP
aisgsimon
Knee Flapper
Current Ride: '88 VFR 750FJ

Marquez in San marino

Post by aisgsimon »

What happened with marquez in san marino?! I missed the race so this is a genuine enquiry vs. just commentary. I had to be somewhere but managed to find some wifi and caught the tail end of the race. I take it Rossi got first as my 'free wifi trial' ran out 45 seconds before the end!
al
Mass Debater
Current Ride: Space Hopper

Re: Marquez in San marino

Post by al »

aisgsimon wrote:What happened with marquez in san marino?! I missed the race so this is a genuine enquiry vs. just commentary. I had to be somewhere but managed to find some wifi and caught the tail end of the race. I take it Rossi got first as my 'free wifi trial' ran out 45 seconds before the end!
He low sided trying to battle with Rossi. Took him a while to bump start it again and finished 15th.
aisgsimon
Knee Flapper
Current Ride: '88 VFR 750FJ

Re: Marquez in San marino

Post by aisgsimon »

Big Kneed Al (master of the emergency stop & "stand up" comedian) wrote:
aisgsimon wrote:What happened with marquez in san marino?! I missed the race so this is a genuine enquiry vs. just commentary. I had to be somewhere but managed to find some wifi and caught the tail end of the race. I take it Rossi got first as my 'free wifi trial' ran out 45 seconds before the end!
He low sided trying to battle with Rossi. Took him a while to bump start it again and finished 15th.
Gutted I missed that