latest bullshit from stoner

Give us your views on the world of Moto GP
kamikazee

Re: latest bullshit from stoner

Post by kamikazee »

phatkat wrote:
kamikazee wrote: because the traction control cuts down the power on throttle control the electronics have been brought in on a safety level of things, electronics on the bikes does not let you use the bike to its full potential, otherwise, if you could, the highsides would be back in the racing etc.
the fuel is restricted in the racing also.
how do i know this??? i simply pay attention to what is said as well as watch the racing, also i know this as stoner crashed his brains out 2 years ago on the lcr <FONT COLOR="#FF00FF"><FONT COLOR="#FF00FF">Honda</FONT></FONT>.
the bikes have been dropped from 990cc to 800cc with the use of electronics, which is not always good, thats why so many riders in moto gp are against the electronics. :2up
Are you being deliberatly dense or are you trying to avoid the questions....?
I know what traction control is so dont be so patronising, what I asked was how do you know that "stoner could not ride his Ducati so well without electronics " :confused you use the example of his poor showing on the <FONT COLOR="#FF00FF">Honda</FONT>, we must remember that this was in his moto gp rookie year at the age of 20 and he did take pole and finish second in his second ever race, which seems to demonstrate an ability to drive without traction control to me... :2up
You also didnt answer the 2nd question which I'll simplify for you....
If Rossi is so perfect why cant he take advantage of the electronics?
kamikazee wrote:electronics on the bikes does not let you use the bike to its full potential
This must surely read "electronics on the bikes does not let Rossi use the bike to its full potential" .. because it doesnt seem to hamper Stoner one little bit!!
ok in answer to your questions phatkat i dont know if stoner could ride his Ducati as well without the electronics but his year with honda painted the picture pretty clear to many as myself and others. stoner has only been riding the Ducati with electronics.

the next question about rossi not being able to take full advantage of the electronics is- well for starters the Yamaha gets wiped by the Ducati no two ways about it its very clear to see, rossi had to be real late on the brakes in shanghai he ended up running off the track just to simply try catch stoner. rossi is of a diferent era where their were no electronics on the bikes just down to pure throttle control, take the electronics off the bikes and just see the difference but hopefully this will come real soon :2up phatkat if you followed moto gp from say 3years ago up till present id not have to be explaining this to ye its blatantly obvious moto gp is being dulled down with tyre limit restrictions fuel limit restrictions electronics on bikes which are restrictions, why you think f1 has done away with the electronics now??? would you like your ride to be restricted phatkat??? course you wouldnt, so why you think im dense?? you stand alone against all bikers in your view to electronics on moto gp. and this is not about rossi, this is the entire field of moto gp, its becoming boring and will continue to be so, losing more and more viewers and spectators as it goes, just watch and find out yourself phatkat. try reading more bike mags, or internet on moto gp you will find my views speak of the majority of fans alike :2up jeremy burgess also talks of stoner relying on the electronics being "dailed in" now thats someone you cant argue with, hes been in the moto gp game long time and is by no means a "fool"
Nessus
Direct Access
Current Ride: Aprilia RSV Mille R

Post by Nessus »

I'm not saying the 990 fours didn't highside, they just didn't do it nearly as much as the 500 2-strokes did.
I actually agree with you that electronic aids like traction control should be banned, and it should be more about rider control :2up
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

Nessus wrote:I'm not saying the 990 fours didn't highside, they just didn't do it nearly as much as the 500 2-strokes did.
I actually agree with you that electronic aids like traction control should be banned, and it should be more about rider control :2up
thats the stuff nessus welcome aboard dude :2up or dudette?? :log
metallninja
Big Nose
Current Ride: CB1000R

Post by metallninja »

kamikazee wrote:
metallninja wrote:
kamikazee wrote:the night race, where temperatures were lot colder all field of riders cant ride to full potential, wait till the normal daytime racing kicks off thats where we will really see them bikes fly!!!
Here`s me thinking that cold air is more dense and aids performance??? But what do i know :arse
hot botty. you bein serious??? surely not??? how about actual grip on cold tarmac as oppose to hot tarmac?? surely you must be takin the piss with that post?? please tell me you are
Come now Glen,
There are many aspects to a race, "Flying" down a straight is one of them. In this case cooler air does assist as much more is packed into the cylinders. If i`m wrong a lot of boy racers with intercoolers will be pissed off!
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

Come now Glen,
There are many aspects to a race, "Flying" down a straight is one of them. In this case cooler air does assist as much more is packed into the cylinders. If i`m wrong a lot of boy racers with intercoolers will be pissed off![/quote] hot botty.!!! your forgetting a very big aspect to racing, try cranking a bike over at high speed into a corner on cold tar then on hot tar, these are gp bikes for heaven sakes, think the air intake is not so much a problem as grip?? grip is essential, all bikes will be pulling much better at the more norm track temps, qatar was an excellent spectacle to watch Big Kneed Al (master of the emergency stop & "stand up" comedian) light up, granted, but the real racing starts when the tracks are run in the daytime, of course unless every race is gonna be chucking it down in rain where you will see every rider gingerly taking the corners almost upright.stoner takes his wins by flying down long straights more or less. no other gp bike can look at stoners bike i cannot see why so many do not notice this?? are yous lot watching the same race as i do???
metallninja
Big Nose

Post by metallninja »

So my statement was false? I think not. I say again there are many aspects to a race.

On the other hand, i would say Mr Stoners victory was acheived by traction control preventing the B/Stone spinning up and therefore losing speed. B/Stone got it wrong , Michelin got it right. I think Vale` got his result through throttle control.

As hard as you may try to dislike Casey, I`ve yet to see the boy make a mistake.
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

metallninja wrote:So my statement was false? I think not. I say again there are many aspects to a race.

On the other hand, i would say Mr Stoners victory was acheived by traction control preventing the B/Stone spinning up and therefore losing speed. B/Stone got it wrong , Michelin got it right. I think Vale` got his result through throttle control.

As hard as you may try to dislike Casey, I`ve yet to see the boy make a mistake.
i dont understand what you mean about bridgestone got it wrong and michelin got it right??
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

for sure there are many aspects to a race, many races have been won and lost on corners alone.
you cant chcuck a bike down hard into a corner on colder temps, thats my point?? wait and see the speeds they race at next race during daytime metalninja
metallninja
Big Nose

Post by metallninja »

kamikazee wrote:i dont understand what you mean about bridgestone got it wrong and michelin got it right??
then allow me to enlighten you, he who knows racing.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/65466
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

metallninja wrote:
kamikazee wrote:i dont understand what you mean about bridgestone got it wrong and michelin got it right??
then allow me to enlighten you, he who knows racing.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/65466
yep thats fair enough, but my point is still correct about cooler temperatures on track= less grip= less speed??? dont see what your saying??? there was condensation on the tarmac at qatar also, so my point of just wait until the daytime racing starts with more heat on track surface stands correct??? i have raced. question is have you metalninja??
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

metalninja i think tyre grip is far more important than air intake?? you can have as much air intake as you like?? but with no grip??? where you gonna be in a race???
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

metalninja boy racers have 4 tyres on surface??? you do realise the vast difference as oppose to two tyres?? stoners bike flies down the long straights whatever the track temp is?? sit yourself down metalninja and watch the catalunya gp of last season also qatar last season and shanghai and come back to me with your findings on stoners bike on the straights compared to the rest of the field :2up
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

stoner makes a mistake every time he opens his arrogant short sighted mouth
metallninja
Big Nose

Post by metallninja »

kamikazee wrote:metalninja boy racers have 4 tyres on surface??? you do realise the vast difference as oppose to two tyres?? stoners bike flies down the long straights whatever the track temp is?? sit yourself down metalninja and watch the catalunya gp of last season also qatar last season and shanghai and come back to me with your findings on stoners bike on the straights compared to the rest of the field :2up
Make yer mind up Glen
So now you admit the bikes do "fly" doon the straight?

It`s not hard to hide that the Dukes hose on all down the straights. Looks like they are gonna do the same this season too. I couldn`t agree more.

As to the Stoners mouth comment, he still won didn`t he?
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

metallninja wrote:
kamikazee wrote:metalninja boy racers have 4 tyres on surface??? you do realise the vast difference as oppose to two tyres?? stoners bike flies down the long straights whatever the track temp is?? sit yourself down metalninja and watch the catalunya gp of last season also qatar last season and shanghai and come back to me with your findings on stoners bike on the straights compared to the rest of the field :2up
Make yer mind up Glen
So now you admit the bikes do "fly" doon the straight?

It`s not hard to hide that the Dukes hose on all down the straights. Looks like they are gonna do the same this season too. I couldn`t agree more.

As to the Stoners mouth comment, he still won didn`t he?
metalninja where have i contradicted myself??? i mean where, did i say the bikes dont fly doon the straight??? what are you on about???? stoners bike wipes every other bike on the straights with no slipstreaming as oppose to every other rider who has to slipstream each other to try get better run into the corner.
i have made a comment on "wait until the daytime racing kicks off as you will really see the bikes fly" ok?? now that was aimed at every single part of the track metalninja so you have me confused?? or you have got confused???
phatkat
Baw Bag

Post by phatkat »

kamikazee wrote:kamikazee makes a mistake every time he opens his arrogant short sighted mouth
I will refrain from making comment on the grounds that the mods migh smack me... :arse
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

yep lame edited comeback phatkat very clever of you :2up
metallninja
Big Nose

Post by metallninja »

kamikazee wrote:you have me confused?? or you have got confused???
Right the first time
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

pm your comment to me if you like phatkat as i dont paste it up and put my hand up shouting "please sir!!!! sir!!!! kamikazee hasnt got his schooltie on today" :biggrin2
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

metallninja wrote:
kamikazee wrote:you have me confused?? or you have got confused???
Right the first time
ok explain why it is me confused metalninja??? you must not fully grasp the law of physics?? as far as corners go on bikie whilst on colder temps and hotter temps?? metalninja you do know im refferring to colder track temps and hotter track temps as in surface temperatures?? and not actual bike radiator temps?? is that where the confusion lies???
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

hot botty. metalninja i have just read through our discussions again to see where the confusion lies and its you dude not i hard luck :2up your comment on colder air being denser may be correct but cooler track temp hardly lets the bike tyres be cranked over at maximum lean "going for it" does it??? esp with condensation on track, so you will just have to eat humble pie and chips mate :biggrin2
metallninja
Big Nose

Post by metallninja »

Dear me, quite honestly,,,,,,,

,,i`m f***ing bored and went fishing for a bite. Having heard your reputation i thought i`d try it and see. Easier than p*ss*ng the bed (and yes i have). Unfortunately it did not solve my boredom, merely added to it.

For reference, i know quite a bit about grip in varied conditions. I ride all year on a nice wee sportsbike. One of my most memorable rides was in fact in the pissing rain with a certain "Rossi Kid". I dont race, neither have the time or the cash.
phatkat
Baw Bag

Post by phatkat »

kamikazee wrote:pm your comment to me if you like phatkat as i dont paste it up and put my hand up shouting "please sir!!!! sir!!!! kamikazee hasnt got his schooltie on today" :biggrin2
I wouldnt waste my time, debate is pointless with you as you have proven time and again....you know it all and you regard your opinions as cast iron fact..

But worse, you talk to anyone with an alternative opinion like they just sailed up the Dee in a banana boat.

I'm off to fight with the wife, at least she lets me think i'm right once in a while... :roll
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

metallninja wrote:Dear me, quite honestly,,,,,,,

,,i`m f***ing bored and went fishing for a bite. Having heard your reputation i thought i`d try it and see. Easier than p*ss*ng the bed (and yes i have). Unfortunately it did not solve my boredom, merely added to it.

For reference, i know quite a bit about grip in varied conditions. I ride all year on a nice wee sportsbike. One of my most memorable rides was in fact in the pissing rain with a certain "Rossi Kid". I dont race, neither have the time or the cash.
hot botty. !!!! ah well what can i say??? metalninja hard luck :biggrin2 give me a shout when you get bored again :2up ;)
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

phatkat wrote:
kamikazee wrote:pm your comment to me if you like phatkat as i dont paste it up and put my hand up shouting "please sir!!!! sir!!!! kamikazee hasnt got his schooltie on today" :biggrin2
I wouldnt waste my time, debate is pointless with you as you have proven time and again....you know it all and you regard your opinions as cast iron fact..

But worse, you talk to anyone with an alternative opinion like they just sailed up the Dee in a banana boat.

I'm off to fight with the wife, at least she lets me think i'm right once in a while... :roll
your wife wil only kid you into thinking you are right when she is wanting some cash for shopping :2up