jerez gp

Give us your views on the world of Moto GP
therenster
Baw Bag
Current Ride: Jill

Re: jerez gp

Post by therenster »

I do agree however that the Yams are looking damn good, apart from JT with his 'man flu' which we all know is an extremely debilitating illness, they are all up the front end.

Lorenzo is super exciting, even thoough he is a cocky little git. Stoner is defo rattled and surely due a mid race crash? Rossi - its dependant on his alingment/compatability with Mr Bridgestone.

Other than that I think the 125's will be a quality race with Bradders (3rd), Redding (9th) & Webb (14th) showing well. :cheers

Bring on Qualifying!!!!
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

therenster wrote:I do agree however that the Yams are looking damn good, apart from JT with his 'man flu' which we all know is an extremely debilitating illness, they are all up the front end.

Lorenzo is super exciting, even thoough he is a cocky little git. Stoner is defo rattled and surely due a mid race crash? Rossi - its dependant on his alingment/compatability with Mr Bridgestone.

Other than that I think the tits will be a quality race with Bradders (3rd), Redding (9th) & Webb (14th) showing well. :cheers

Bring on Qualifying!!!!
hot botty. i wouldnt say lorenzo is "cocky?" he is sh*t hot on a bike though ;) i hope its rossis year but if not lornezo will scoop up title, stoners bike will not be so "golden" this year (well heres hoping) was ace to watch stoner losing the front end trying to get better lap time and failed miserably haw haw. stoner is very deserving of having to eat humble pie and chips, he for sure is the cockiest but not for much longer ;) note how both stoner and pedrosa are running the number 1 and 2 this year pah!!!! make the most of it guys as you aint running them for much longer :2up qualifying will be good today, cant wait for em red lights to go out on sunday :2up
therenster
Baw Bag

Post by therenster »

Lorenzo is the cockiest git ever!!!! Fair enough - the boys got talent and he can be as cocky as he damn likes with it, but I just wish sometimes that he'd declare his rear end as 'Lorenzo's Land' and plant a flag in there! :P

Stoner & Pedrosa cant count so they're chosen racing numbers are completely irrelevant!

But for sure - its gonna be great!
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

therenster wrote:Lorenzo is the cockiest git ever!!!! Fair enough - the boys got talent and he can be as cocky as he damn likes with it, but I just wish sometimes that he'd declare his rear end as 'Lorenzo's Land' and plant a flag in there! :P

Stoner & Pedrosa cant count so they're chosen racing numbers are completely irrelevant!

But for sure - its gonna be great!
hot botty.!!!!! :2up :log
dedpidgin2
Tidybeard
Current Ride: Honda Crosstourer Highlander DCT

Post by dedpidgin2 »

Here's hoping Rossi does another pansy fall-off like his championship decider bottle-job 2 years ago. :log :2up
steve
Tank Slapper
Current Ride: Hmmm I wonder

Post by steve »

final qualifying for the 125s starts at 12 today with the motogp final qualifying straight after it , all on british eurosport
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

dedpidgin2 wrote:Here's hoping Rossi does another pansy fall-off like his championship decider bottle-job 2 years ago. :log :2up
:log who you got your money on for this year dedpidgin?? :log
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

Bradley Smith on pole in the 125 class , well done young lad :2up
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

i have to first of all say this..... hot botty.!!!!!! ..... that was the most intense qualifying i have ever seen!!! my thread on stoner being a complete tosspot..... need i say anymore???? of course i do!!!!
what a complete sulky spoiltbrat!!!!! he was looking worried as hell, almost in tears, you see him having a strop with Ducati techs in garage, but kicking out at capirossi???? who the hell does he think he is?? what a total ar5e!!!! if i had been capirossi id have gone straight into his garage and given him full farce heeder square in his face.
lorenzo holy sh*t!!!!!!.... now that certainly is someone well worth and deserving of a title!!! he certainly aint scared hot botty.!!!!!
that kid has some "bahz" roll on tomorrow :2up ah almost forgot!! how cool was edwards save eh??? quality!!!! :2up
dedpidgin2
Tidybeard

Post by dedpidgin2 »

kamikazee wrote:
dedpidgin2 wrote:Here's hoping Rossi does another pansy fall-off like his championship decider bottle-job 2 years ago. :log :2up
Anyone but Rossi. :2up
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

dedpidgin2 wrote:
kamikazee wrote:
Anyone but Rossi. :2up
nah nah ded pidgin thats nae good cmon state a rider or 2???
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

some people jus dont like vale for whatever reasons , i like him cos when he is on fire he is totally awesome to watch , he also has an amazing personality too which makes him popular to alot of people , nobody can deny he is probably one of the most talented racers the world has seen for quite some time
zippy
R.I.P.

Post by zippy »

Wow was an amazing pick up by edwards, wish I tried that the last time I came off :cool
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

how edwards saved that is anyones guess , he prob doesnt even know himself :log
Gazza
I don't believe it!
Current Ride: KTM 690 Duke

Post by Gazza »

JT52 wrote:Bradley Smith on pole in the 125 class , well done young lad :2up
Unfortunately nobody seems to notice. Too much beef about Rossi vs Stoner :roll .

That's two poles in row. Lets hope he has more luck than last time out.

Redding and Webb up there again too. :2up
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

Gazza wrote:
Unfortunately nobody seems to notice. Too much beef about Rossi vs Stoner :roll .

i loved his comment about the watches when Randy Mamola interviewed him during the motogp qualifyin "ive waited all my life for one of those watches an then i get 2 in a row "

i really hope that any success that hopefully comes his way this year doesnt go to his head
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

JT52 wrote:
Gazza wrote:

i loved his comment about the watches when Randy Mamola interviewed him during the motogp qualifyin "ive waited all my life for one of those watches an then i get 2 in a row "

i really hope that any success that hopefully comes his way this year doesnt go to his head
yep for sure, congrats to bradley smith :2up excellent job on his two poles, pity he had problems with his bikie in qatar during race, heres hoping he can push hard for the win today go get em!! bradders!! :log
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

well done bradley smith , he earned that 3rd place in my opinion
steve
Tank Slapper

Post by steve »

what a race :2up stoner will be greetin eh :log :log :log
kamikazee

Post by kamikazee »

JT52 wrote:what a race :2up stoner will be greetin eh :log :log :log
hot botty.!!! yep someone should have told stoner the straightline hero that it was tarmac race and not moto-x as the pundits said- not enough long straights for stoner to capitalise on which is spot on. pedrosa ran excellent race congrats to the grumpy little poo ;) rossi is gonna get quicker and quicker once more familiarised with the bridgestones :2up stoners wife will be in for a long night hot botty.!!!!!!
dedpidgin2
Tidybeard

Post by dedpidgin2 »

JT52 wrote:what a race :2up
Hmmm. Thought it was quite dull again myself. Kind of like Formula 1 - bit of excitement off the start then a procession for the leaders and a moment or 2 of fun (mostly James Toseland) with the rest of them.
grantwils
Scary biscuits
Current Ride: '03 Thundercat

Post by grantwils »

I still can't get over the Edwards save.

Well done to bradley smith.

Race was a bit boring once pedrosa got the foot down. Felt bad for Toseland losing 5th in the last turn to match his previous 6th.

Can't wait to see what happens when Jimmy T get's the new bike next week. Hopefully he'll be able to gel with it pretty quickly.
therenster
Baw Bag

Post by therenster »

Quality stuff :2up

Stoner - he's a fanny and was due a slip

Rossi - celebrated like a kid

Pedrosa - still looked like Puig had spanked his little bummy

125's - well done Bradders & Redding

250's - Simoncelli lost the plot
zippy